DISCOVER THE PLEASURE WITH ICE BATH
More and more people in Scandinavia and other parts of the world are starting to discover the pleasure of regularly taking an ice bath or swim openwater in the winter. Despite giving you a great relaxing feeling it strengthens both your body and soul. For you who is considering trying out and Ice Bath for the first time, we have collected a number of good tips on how to get the best start.
ice bath know how
TOP ADVICE FROM THE ICE BATHING COMMUNITY
1. Focus on you breathing, breath in and breath out. Focus on a steady and calm rythm. Take 10 deep breath before going into the water.
2. Prepare your clothes in the order you want to put them on coming up from the water. Wool clothes with loose fit are the best.
3. Be decisive - just go for it.
4. Use shoes and gloves4. in neopren or wool.
5. Wear something on your head!
6. Use something warm to stand on after the bath.
7. Walk slowly into to bath, lower your body to the water. Relax and enjoy!
8. Never alone. Always in company.
9. Drink something hot after the bath. Focus on the how you body feels after the bath.
10. Make it into a habit, over time your body will become used to it.