Linnea Lindberg - Swimmer & coach
A powerwoman never settles, she is always hungry for new challenges and wants to find new ways of how to keep improving as a person and a better self.
- * Bronze medal at Swedish nationals in the 50 breast stroke 2019
- * Ranked top 5 at nationals in the 50br for the past 4-5 years.
- * Member of SK Neptun, ranked best swim club in Sweden the last few years.
- * 4 years of competitive swimming in America at Washington State University in the toughest collegiate conference, the Pac-12.
- * Earned gold medal at Portugal Open 2013 along with a Swedish record in the 4x100medley relay
- * More than a handful of medals earned in other relays at Swedish nationals during swim career
- * 31.93 best time in the 50br
What is a power woman for you?
When I think about a powerwoman, I think about someone who has clear goals in life and is determined, disciplined and dedicated to reach these goals. A powerwoman never settles, she is always hungry for new challenges and wants to find new ways of how to keep improving as a person and a better self. Lastly I think a powerwoman lifts up other people in her surroundings, spreading and sharing that positive energy.
Snow Leo and Leo bikini set